Thursday, March 8, 2012

Houston, We Have a Problem

SPOILER ALERT:  I am suffering through on Chapter 19 in Fifty Shades Freed. 

Uh oh, y'all.  I am not thrilled.  I have this nagging feeling that is irking me and I don't know what to do.

I think I'm getting tired of Fifty.  (GASP!!!!!!)

He is just such a baby - about everything!  Dr. Flynn is SO not kidding when he says he's emotionally an adolescent.  Oh my GOD. All he does is bitch at Ana...for everything!  Every time she turns around, he's mad at her for something.  And don't get me wrong...she antagonizes the crap out of him.  You know he wants you to stay in...so just stay in!  How hard is it?  Wait til things blow over and then go out with Kate!  But - his freak-outs and non-punishment punishments are just starting to add up in my mind...and he's becoming way too high maintenance.

And don't get me started on Leila and Susannah (AKA The Sub Club.  Kindof catchy, no?) showing up at Ana's office.  She's an idiot for talking to Leila (although Susannah actually seemed kindof cool).  BUT - I have to give Ana some credit, here...she's protecting her own.  She wanted to talk to Leila to find out what the hell she wants.  I couldn't blame her. BUT - the minute I realized she was really trying to get to Christian, I would have had security throw her out and I would have called him and told him she was gone and to meet me somewhere.  I would have done everything in my power to avoid him seeing Leila - because Leila was just using Ana to get to him.  And here Ana is feeling sorry for her.  UGH - woman, please.  That looney ex sub would walk over your grave to get to Christian; WAKE UP.

Anyhoo...I'm just sick of him and his drama.  And the good sex (which always involved her being tied up these days) is starting to be something that isn't worth the hassle.  At this point, I swear to you, I think I would break it off and go date Jose!

Does anyone have any words of wisdom for me that will make me eat my words?  I sure hope so.

And PS - ENOUGH with "Oh yes, Mrs. Grey" "What would you like, Mr. Grey?"  Ugh!  Blech! It's just a huge ball full of CHEESE!!!

And Post Post Scriptum - Hey Ana...GO MAKE YOUR OWN DAMNED TEA!!!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. "Uh oh, y'all. I am not thrilled. I have this nagging feeling that is irking me and I don't know what to do.

    I think I'm getting tired of Fifty. (GASP!!!!!!)"

    What?! Really? I never felt that. Nope.

    Laura ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing so hard reading all of these posts now... not done yet, about 100 pages to go yet, but the hot/cold, happy/pissed bullshit is wearing on my last nerve. And his desire/need to "punish" her all the time is total bullshit. And WTF is her problem for not only putting up with it, but asking for it? And then crying uncontrollably? Jesus! Tell him to take all his fucked up shit and take a hike...

    There, I feel better on Easter morning now! (Don't let George see this! LOL)

    ReplyDelete