Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fifty Newbies

So I just came across this fun article over at Maryse's Book Blog and I feel...kindof...guilty!

The article is about Fifty Shades going mainstream...and how now, the women who loved it as "Master of the Universe" are slightly annoyed that the cat is out of the bag.

Normally, I'd think "Well tough!  We love Christian, too!" But - I dunno...in this instance, I kindof agree with them!  Let's face it; I'm a newbie!  Jenn D was telling me to read this back when it was being posted one week at a time...and I didn't do it!  So yeah...I guess I deserve to be given the cyber stare downs in this instance.  I'll admit it for all the world to see:

I JUMPED ON THE FIFTY BANDWAGON!

Make sure you read the article.  Maryse echos my sentiment about Dr. Drew and the media and how they don't report on the evolution of Christian Grey from an emotional standpoint.

I've said it before - I'll say it again: READ THE BOOKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment