Thursday, March 8, 2012

Didn't See THIS Coming

SPOILER ALERT:  I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM IN FIFTY SHADES FREED BUT I'VE GOT 1/4 LEFT AND SOME SERIOUSLY SHOUTY CAPITAL SHIT IS GOING DOWN!!!!

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!!  Jack's got Mia...or SAYS he has Mia...and DUMBASS ANA is taking 5 million dollars (5 MILLION dollars...5 million DOLLARS) out of the bank...and the bank manager called Christian...and he asked if she was leaving him...

AND SHE SAID YES!  ohnoohnoohnooooo!  I don't know whether I want to beat her - or hug her - right now!!!  Why isn't she telling Christian??  Everyone knows you don't let the kidnappers have the upper hand!  You can't handle this alone!  What if Jack doesn't even HAVE Mia??? But what if he DOES???

And girlfriend's got a revolver tucked in the back of her jeans like she's Tommy Lee Jones in any number of testosterone-laden films.

OHMYGOD!  Little Blip, you'd better hang on tight because there is going to be some SERIOUSLY KINKY MAKEUP FUCKERY going on when your daddy finds out your mommy lied to save his sister.

HOLY SHIT and I was just complaining!  Don't get me wrong - Christian and his antics are still on my LAST nerve (I mean, really...not talking to Ana when YOU'RE the one who sought out Mary Kay LeTourneau after your fight?!?!  Boyfriend - grow the fuck UP).  But this is even better than when he showed up in Georgia!


16 comments:

  1. I am LOVING your reactions right now!!!! This is soooo good! Yay! I'm posting on my phone. I have about a half hour until I have some serious roaming charges so I just had to post a message and squeal! SHOUTY CAPS indeed!!!! I hope I don't miss your reaction to the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hildy! I miss you already! Have fun!

      Delete
  2. That phone call at the bank made me want to throw UP!!! When he said "Take it all" I almost couldn't stand it. :-(

    This kind of goes back to your earlier post. WHY does Ana do the things that she does? Christian has access to some MAJOR security forces who would probably know exactly how to handle something like this. I know that she was afraid for Mia, but still...

    Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. SO TRUE. And who ever thought when Christian said "Take it all" he'd be referring to money?!? ;)

      I am dying for him. I didn't read last night - I'm finishing this AM. WISH ME LUCK!!!

      Delete
  3. I am strapped on to the front seat of the rollercoaster right with you!! What a great ride!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squeeee! Hang on Tight, Shelly! It's going to be a bumpy ride!!!

      Delete
  4. I just clicked on your "5 MILLION dollars" link. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FIVE million dollars! Five MILLION dollars! Five Million DOLLARS!!! ROFLMAO

      Delete
  5. OH MY GAWWWWWWWWDDDD, my heart broke for our Fifty (which by the way I couldn't stop reading it with the gangsta slang "Fiddy" as in "Fiddy Cent")when she said YES she was LEAVING HIM!

    But right there with ya - still PISSED at him for him going to see Mrs. Robinson when he found out she was preggers, she brings out the WORST feelings inside me, right on par with good ol' Leghair and the bedroom scene when we found out she was married to our favorite redheaded Scotsman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wild ride from here on out, you are likely finished. What a trilogy!

      Yep, the bank scene was tortuous all the way around. I wanted to shake Ana for doing it alone and breaking Christian's heart, it was brutal. But equally brutal was Christian's reaction to her pregnancy. These two.......

      Delete
    2. When A found the text from Mrs.Robinson? Holy. My heart completely sank to my stomach.

      Jaymie,
      don't say Leghair. LOL! ***Outlander Spoiler.....But really, who in their right mind has NOT read Outlander? Come on****
      ****
      ****
      ****
      ****


      Wasn't that just so un-Jamie to marry that hag? I could NOT believe that.


      Laura ;)

      Delete
  6. Bank scene=vomit

    drunk Christian=FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! I agree with Hildy. Love drunk C.

    Laura ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drunk C was fantastic. It takes a lot for a control freak to finally let go, well and he did, LOL!

      Delete
    2. Wasn't he delicious? Sorry, but I woulda been all over that.

      Laura ;)

      Delete
    3. There is just something about sweet, vulnerable drunks.

      Delete
  7. OMG YOU GUYS I am such a spaz, I'm afraid to read the rest of the comments! Please forgive my spoiler sickness! I'll read them when I'm finished! Won't take long! DAMNNN - I actually forced myself NOT to read last night so I could finish today (having penicillin testing and takes 90 minutes. Squeee! Forced TO read! Excellent!)

    ReplyDelete