Wednesday, February 29, 2012

And Here's To You, Mrs. Robinson

SPOILER ALERT:  I am on the last page of chapter 22. 

And I am FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!!!!!

YES, I'M USING SHOUTY CAPITALS!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS:

OH my god - I can't even turn the page. I can't even LOOK! He's THERE?! Or does he have a spy watching her??  Either way - that's a CREEPFEST!

And my obviously horribly dysfunctional ass LOVES IT!!!!!!!



OMG I don't even know what to DO!!!

Should I LOOK??

I CAN'T!!!

And PS - I would be flipping OUT over Mrs. Robinson right now.  AND over the fact that he got jealous about the massage dude and made the dinner plans on purpose.

Ana doesn't have the first clue about how dark he really is.  This guy is a nutjob of epic proportions.  HOW can I possibly love him so?  Oh it's so awful.  This book makes you realize that everything you thought about your sensibilities is a lie.  Because you know he's a freak...SHE knows he's a freak...and yet you're/she's/I'm/Santa Claus's willing to jump right back into the Red Room of Pain with him.

Is there no hope for ANY of us?!?

Help.

7 comments:

  1. HOW CAN YOU NOT READ FURTHER!!??? Call a babysitter and get your ass in your room to read more!!

    Whoopsie! Just ask our other 'friends.' This book brings out my inner bossy!

    READ MORE! READ MORE! READ MORE, before chat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know RIGHT? You NEED to read..............everything else can wait. Carol, what are you teaching your children? Books come FIRST. Sheeeeesh.


      Laura ;)

      Delete
  2. This book brings out MY inner gutter slut. Holy COW I've been cursing like a truck stop hooker lately!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hildy = Dominant

    Read, Carol! READ, READ, READ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I stumbled onto your blog and have been laughing my a$$ off! Carol I feel like we were separated at birth. you guys are too much. I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!!


    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks Carla. And welcome! Isn't Fifty fun? It brings out the RAWRRRRRRR in all of us. LOL!!

      Delete
  5. Stumbled across your blog becuase a male coworker used the words SHOUTY CAPITALS in a work capacity .... after I got over my inner world confusion - my inner goddest had to ask if he was reading 50 Shades? which (of course) he denied ... so I attempted to see how common a term it was outside of the book and found this site. I have been chuckling to myself ever since. This one post moved me to reply "This book makes you realize that everything you thought about your sensibilities is a lie." SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete